Liquid cooling is the best way to keep your gaming PC running smoothly. Not only does it dissipate heat more efficiently than traditional air cooling, but it can also extend the life of your hardware. If you’re looking for the best liquid cooled gaming PC, then check out our top picks below. We’ve curated a list of some of the best gaming PCs on the market that are equipped with liquid cooling systems. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced gamer, we have something for everyone. Happy shopping!
What are the advantages of a liquid cooled PC?
Which cooling method is better for your computer? Liquid cooling or air cooling?
3 Liquid-Cooled Computers: Top Picks
1. EK-AIO Basic 240
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COOLING AND MAINTENANCE FREE - EK-AIO Basic is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. One compact design that is easy to install and maintenance-free and offers all the benefits of water cooling solutions. In addition to being a pre-filled pumpless combo design, the EK AIO comes with a water block for a versatile CPU. Pre-filled pumpless combo design is a liquid cooling solution that can be easily removed from the box
- NON-RGB - EK-AIO Basic is an affordable all-black, non-RGB option to balance EK AIO product line. The appearance of this product features a brushed aluminum like pump cover and a Non-RGB Dark Edition fan. They both give off a sophisticated minimalistic vibe
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPUs - EK AIO comes with a water block for all-purpose CPUs. Fits all the latest Intel CPU sockets and AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) CPU sockets for easy installation with toolless mounting You only need one radiator mount and diamond-cut swivel fittings for easy tube adjustment. EK AIO is compatible with almost all the latest case designs. Socket Compatibility: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, AMD AM4
- DARK EDITION FAN - The EK-Vardar S Dark Edition comes with the EK AIO is an industrial grade, high-static PWM fan designed and manufactured primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Control with either the motherboard or independent fan controller. You can adjust the EK Vardar to increase air circulation or silent operation to operate at RPM between 550 - 2200 RPM
- HIGH QUALITY AND STURDY DESIGN - EK AIO has pre-installed rubber tubing with reinforced sleeving. Each has an aluminum cover attached and is very sturdy. Its diamond-cut swivel fittings allow you to easily attach and adjust the rubber tube. It can be moved in any direction and is suitable for installing AIO in very narrow spaces
2. Deepcool Gammaxx L240 V2
- ● Equipped with Anti-Leak Tech system
- ● Supports motherboards with 4-pin 12V control
- ● Brand new integrated 12V RGB lighting system for liquid systems and heatsinks supports traditional motherboards with synchronized light control
- ● With 6 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, three built-in RGB effects (steady light, breathing and meteorism and PWM control with super quiet performance
- ● Compatible with Intel socket LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
3. Corsair Hydro Series H60 V2
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs